Thursday, April 5, 2012

Im thinking of becoming a master tinkerer

  tinkerer:

(A person who in the past traveled to different places and made money by selling or repairing small items.)

(One who enjoys experimenting with and repairing machine parts.)

(A person who enjoys fixing and experimenting with machines and their parts)

These are just some of the definitions I've found for what I'm looking to learn. And with all the items I've obtained I can hone my skills to be able to back engineer items I could come across.
I know i have some skill tinkering with my rocket launcher and titan gun combining them to be a devastating weapon.  Of course nothing compares to what i turn Diablow and Noumena into.  Two powerful sword able to be sentient beings, One evil, One good.  Look with what i have to work with, a delorian, flux compositor, Mr. Fusion,  Kaneutter technology, steam engines, Mott made items and tech, Spell book galore,  tech from and resources from the None existing planet (my home world that never was).  I mean so many wondering exotic things that would give other tinkerers wet dreams.

I also think this would be a good move for me to try out.  With my abilities to obtain odd items and contacts to some of the greatest minds in known existence to brain storm with, I believe i can create some very interesting items.  Tho i may need to befriend, chump up to , or kidnap a Dwanidan or 2.